Tuesday 27 September 2016

Unit Uniform

                                                                Greetings human beings
It is I,faridazman05,back with a new blog. Todays blog I will be typing about my unit uniform which is ''Boys Scout'' or '''Pengakap'' in Malaysia. So, I will be showing you guy the basic things in ''Pengakap''.


For, sure that is not me...

Logo

Meaning of the Logo
This next picture is in Malay. I cannot find any picture in English.Sorry.

Mission

Scouts Association of Malaysia (Sabah) Furnaces district will provide leadership training to senior scouts, especially in the area Tungku.Dalam implement this goal, local Scout furnace will give importance to the intellectual, patriotsim and committed to reform and cooperation among community leaders and officials -Government officials.

Vision
Scouts Association of Malaysia (Sabah) the furnace will be respected and
world-class according to the current world scouting ..
Motto
Do your best
Song
This next one is a video but in Malay.
    This is all from me....

                                                                        GOODBYE


No comments:

Post a Comment